Menu
Effect Grand Victoria Hotel

Book a room

25% Discount for nights in period 01.05.2022- 15.10.2022 incl


The offer is valid until 31.12.2021 or until fully booked

Valid for all room types

The offer is valid ONLY for new reservations

No limitation on the length of stay

Payment: You have to pay 30% of the full amount of your reservation until 7 days after booking date. The remaining amount of 70% must be paid until 7 days before arrival.

Cancellations: Free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival. If you cancel your reservation less than 14 days before arrival date, a charge of 30% from the reservation total amount shall apply.

The prices on the website are final, including all discounts, VAT and all fees.